FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A notice to service providers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: A notice to service providers Reply with quote

If you are a service provider and you are looking for customers, we are very happy to have you but you must disclose this during the application process. Most colleagues know this instinctively and write or call me first as a matter of courtesy. Since everyone specializes in something different, having an inventory of your skill set, experience and preferences allows me to make better referrals. No one is well served if I send you clients that are a poor fit. Call me for a chat to tell me about yourself. I love catching up with colleagues.

However, this forum is not intended as a place to stick a business card. I'm interested in people who are willing to participate and contribute. We would like for you to take advantage of the potentiality of customers you can find on this site but it's a netiquette standard that you promote yourself by making yourself useful to others. It's only when you're helpful to someone else that others who may be lurking can see the benefits of hiring you.

My contact info follows:
Kathleen Fasanella
Apparel Technical Svcs
PO Box 12323
Albuquerque NM 87195-2323
Tel: 505-877-1713
kathleen@fashion-incubator.com
//fashion-incubator.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Info on membership All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: