FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This could be THE NEW CPSIA FOR FOOD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisa versaci

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: This could be THE NEW CPSIA FOR FOOD Reply with quote

http://planetsave.com/blog/2009/03/10/bills-could-reorganizing-farming-and-criminalize-gardening-organic-farming/
Jesica Milton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oy vey. That's it, I'm officially moving to Canada.
lisa versaci

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=12671

It just gets worse.
MistySeptember

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already written to my representatives about this! I am so angry! Now I can't even sell a tomato to my neighbor if this passes?!
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know people, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.

I'm a liberal, I'm not ashamed of it. I've belonged to many special interest groups but things are just going too far lately.

Regarding the equal and opposite reaction, with a much more liberal administration in government, there will be a reaction -and not necessarily from the right wing. Many liberals like me are very upset at the over arching direction consumer issues have taken. I would not be surprised if there were a growing back lash against the very groups we've counted on to protect consumers AND from the sort of people who are typically their supporters. I see this food law as possibly being the straw that broke the camel's back. In the current climate, they've become downright arrogant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: