FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REPORTERS Seeking people to interview: Updates

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: REPORTERS Seeking people to interview: Updates Reply with quote

In this thread I'll be posting requests from reporters who are looking for people to interview by area. check often!

I need a childrenswear designer in san antonio asap for CBS TV interview. If you're close, contact me ASAP 575-525-1577 thanks

Last edited by Kathleen F. on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Wilson wrote:
Good Morning:

First, we have a journalist from the Columbus (OH) Dispatch looking for local business owners/crafters that can comment on how the CPSIA would affect events like craft fairs and community festivals where many booths sell handmade items for children. Please let me know if you are from that area and want to speak with her.

Sincerely,

Rob Wilson
CPSIA-Central

Visit cpsia-central at: http://cpsia-central.ning.com
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A high profile music journalist is seeking to interview someone with a music and cpsia connection. Please contact me asap. National okay just need a music connection somehow.
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reporter in Wisconsin is looking to interview someone who knows about cpsia and can comment on the affect of the law on local businesses. sheboygan press
contact kfasanellaATyahooDOTcom
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newpaper reporter in Los Angeles, wants to interview children's wear designers. contact me ASAP kfasanellaATyahooDOTcom

please include your phone, address and url
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highly influential national newpaper reporter in Washington DC wants to interview cpsia affected children's wear manufacturers, retailers etc, location not important. Preference will be given to parties I know to be articulate, versed in CPSIA, and not given to China conspiracy theories, big vs small, "crafter" vs "big business" or any positions that can't pass the credibility test of intellectual rigor. High profile contact.

email me ASAP kfasanellaATyahooDOTcom

Due to the high volume of responses, if you do not include your name, phone, address (include url if you have one), I won't pass it along. Also, I cannot respond to all but I'll have it. Thanks for understanding.
Melissa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Looking for business owners in New Jersey Reply with quote

I've been contacted by a reporter for a major NJ newspaper who is looking for New Jersey business owners who will be affected by the impending CPSIA regulations. If you are willing to be interviewed, please contact me via the contact form on my website, and I'll tell you how to get in touch with the reporter.

http://www.moosemangames.com
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miami area reporter wrote:
I'm looking for an area manufacturer to speak to about how they're being affected by the CPSIA regulations.

I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

This is a major paper, the Miami Herald. email me at kfasanellaATyahooDOTcom
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reporter from the Wall Street Journal wants to interview manufacturers who went out of business due to cpsia.

Email me directly at kathleen@fashion-incubator.com and include the following information or I won't pass it along.
name
business name
phone/cell
city/state
url if you have one

In addition, please write a paragraph or so (be succinct) with your story of how this law has put you out of business.

The reporter already has the cost of testing angle covered so you don't need to do anything other than mention it but not flog it. He's interested in the reasons for driving you out of business. Imo, it seems he is particularly interested in the issue of inventory and whether your stores have returned product to you and if so, what is the value or cost of it to you. He's also looking for a personal touch here, something readers can connect with.

Repeating, I will not forward your response if you don't include the above information.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> CPSIA & Consumer Safety All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: