FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't view anymore on Firefox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Forum Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doris Waldschmidt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Can't view anymore on Firefox Reply with quote

Kathleen - All week, I have not been able to pull up your site on Firefox browser. Never a problem before now.

Everything works fine on IE, though. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Doris Waldschmidt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Never mind .... Reply with quote

I have it all sorted out now. Sorry for the post.
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what was the problem and how was it resolved? It would be good to know if you have the time. Thanks.
Doris Waldschmidt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: still having some issues in Firefox... Reply with quote

Kathleen, I fiddled around with the AdBlockPlus add-on. I have no idea what I did, but I had Firefox check it (?) and something happened that fixed something. (This is how technologically challenged I am. Gah.)

I can now read the blog and forum in Firefox, but when I try to "Post a reply" to this topic, it takes me back to the main forum page.

So, this reply is posted from IE. Something is out of sorts with my browser or there would be others posting with the same issue. Maybe it's the full moon...
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Doris. Now if someone tells me they have a viewing problem, I can say to check their ad blocker.
Samantha Joelsson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a hiccup in Firefox this week also, could trace what was causing it, but not which add-ons contributed--so thanks for the extra diagnostic info! 'Something' updated in Firefox and not only cleaned out the website log-in cookie (so that I was logged out) but set the browser so I had to actively choose to keep the cookie (so that, until I chose, I kept getting logged out again mid-session and returned to the forum homepage).
Doris Waldschmidt

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEST --- and so now, apparently, I can "reply" in Firefox browser after cleaning out all cookies. Everything is back to normal. Cool
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Thanks for keeping me updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Forum Management All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: