FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

posting primer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Forum Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara Pontius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: posting primer Reply with quote

As a newbie, I'm not sure how to use "quote" and then post a reply. Also, I'd love some input on several logos I'm considering. Is that an appropriate use of the the forum? If so, what is the best way to do so? The "Poll"? Has posting basics been explained somewhere? I regret I'm not more computer savvy.
Kathleen F.
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, a "sticky" has a special icon by it. This makes it stay at the top of the list of entries in a given topic area. If the topic is likely to be a common one, we make it a sticky.

For example, in this subject area (forum management) here are the stickies and yours at the bottom. The subject, [url=//fashion-incubator.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1277]formatting your posts[/url] is at the very top, followed by how to post photos etc.

Barbara wrote:
Also, I'd love some input on several logos I'm considering. Is that an appropriate use of the the forum? If so, what is the best way to do so? The "Poll"? Has posting basics been explained somewhere? I regret I'm not more computer savvy.

Input on logos is perfect, maybe in the sales and marketing folder. See the formatting your posts entry for posting basics, there should be a link to a complete guide which would explain polls etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fashion-Incubator User Forum Forum Index -> Public: Forum Management All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: